Friday 10 August 2012

Feeling Frazzled :/

OK, I'm not doing a proper one tonight, and maybe not tomorrow either, but definitely on sunday because I've got loads to tell, but tonight I've only just sat down and it's just gone nine and I want an evening to relax for once!!
I'm realising that I don't get nearly enough time for myself still, I only managed to take the dogs out once, I didn't get to go swimming, and I haven't even been getting my usual half hour tea break during the day! I'm feeling slightly nuts, and I don't make a very good mum at all when I'm not getting enough time for myself.
It's a bit annoying that I don't have anyone that can help me out, but I've had a good chat with Alex and Jamie about my time, not about 'mummy' time, but about HELEN time, because I'm not just a mum, I'm a person with my own interests and needs just like them.
So I've not planned anything for next week - apart from one home ed meet up, and we're going to my grans funeral :( - but I'm not seeing anyone, or going anywhere further than my local park. I'm going to have some serious down time.

So until sunday, have a good weekend folks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment