Friday 31 August 2012

Thank you :)

I just wanted to write a quick one to say thank you to everyone who's showing me support after revealling that I have depression. I saw my Doctor today and she has given me the number for the CBT team, so hopefully that'll help.

It really makes a difference knowing I'm not alone and that others have been through it too, and are still, and it did make me think of how many mums that are affected in the same way, so many mothers feeling isolated and unsupported. I wasn't sure about mentioning it, but it seems it was a good idea and I'm glad I did now, I actually had an OK day today :)

It's been completely mad though, still haven't got everything ready, but there's still tomorrow morning to come yet, and I did get to have a very cool chat to a guy with a Harris Hawk! He told me how he takes her out hunting, walks 6 to 8 miles a day with her!


 The beautiful Harris Hawk :)

Back next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment